Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USAGE
1. This Website is designed, developed and maintained by Food Corporation of India.
2. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site.
3. By using the Site, the user agrees to follow and would be bound by the terms and conditions concerning use of the Site.
5. FCI may terminate User's access to the web site at any time without assigning any reason.
6. FCI does not make any warranties, express or implied, including/ without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
7. All contents present on this site is the exclusive property of FCI. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to or licensed to FCI. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable Laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
8. FCI shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
9. FCI takes all care to safeguard the security of the web site, but does not warranty/ Guarantee that the web site is secure.
10.FCI may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. FCI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site without notice.
11.In no event will FCI be liable for damages of any kind, including/ without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information etc.) arising out of the use of or inability to use FCI website, or any information provided on the website, or other inaccuracies or interpretations thereof.
12.User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold FCI harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the contents and services provided in the Site.
13.The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable; FCI disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
14.FCI is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including information, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. FCI is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party. Links to other websites that have been included on this Portal are provided for public convenience only. FCI is not responsible for the contents of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed by them. FCI does not guarantee the availability of the linked pages at all times and does not guarantee that such linked web sites confirm to Government of India Web Guidelines.
15.User is permitted to print or download extracts from the website pages for personal Information & non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. User may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a Database in Electronic or Structured Manual Form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission of FCI.
16.Unauthorised attempts to upload information, change or delete information on this website are strictly prohibited and punishable under Indian IT Act.
17.These Terms& Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws and any disputes arising under these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Indian Courts where the concerned owner’s department of the website/portal is located.